Home » Avon Product reviews » 50 Great Uses for Avon Bubble Bath
If you’re looking for great value bubbles then stock up on your favourite scents with Avon bubble bath. Available in 1ltr and 500ml sizes and with new scents added regularly you’ll be hooked if you try them!!
Current scents are;
White Lily ~ Love the scent of white lilies? Then you’ll adore our floral White Lily Bubble Bath that brings your favourite bouquet to life through its blooming bubbles. Soft, gentle and long-lasting, it’s the bathroom essential you’ll love to use time and time again.
Jasmine ~ Refresh and relax your body with our exquisitely scented Jasmine Bubble Bath. A divine floral experience, this bubble bath brings together the aromas of jasmine petals, dewy magnolia and cashmere woods, leaving your skin soft, supple and smelling amazing.
Sensitive Rose Petals ~ Love sinking into to a sumptuous bubble bath, but worried about your sensitive skin? Thanks to our delicately scented Rose Petals Bubble Bath for Sensitive Skin super creamy formula, everyone can enjoy the luxurious, soft bubbles of this exquisitely scented soap.
Avon are bringing out new fragrances all the time so keep a lookout.
Buy online at: https://www.avon.uk.com/store/thelittlepinkbox
We all love a good soak with our favourite Avon bubble bath but did you know that there are many more reported uses as recommended by Avon customers.
Please note these are not endorsed by Avon or Cosmetic Beauty Representatives
MANY USES FOR AVON’S FANTASTIC BUBBLE BATH!
1. Zillions of bubbles that leave NO bath tub ring.
2. Does a beautiful job on washing cars, mobile homes, caravans, trailers and boats. Leaves a protective wax like coating – water marks wash off!
3. Laundry Detergent: Use one capful on regular loads, 2 capfuls if washing greasy work clothes. You won’t need fabric softener.
4. Use for hand washing dedicates.
5. Pre-treatment for Laundry: Use your old spray and wash bottle. Mix 1/2 bubble bath and 1/2 water. Pre-treat stains with a spray. For set in stains, dab on directly, scrub stain with an old toothbrush, then wash. Great for ring around the collar and greasy work clothes.
6. Use to wash windows. Windshield Washer Solvent: Use when freezing temperatures are not a threat. 1 1/2 capfuls per gallon.
7. Use to wash outside of appliances to cut kitchen grease.
8. Use to wash floors (but not wax floors)
9. Sink-dish washing Soap: Your dishes will sparkle as well as your coffee pot, glasses and cook-wear
10. Use to give pets a bath (along with SSS).
11. Clean mirrors.
12. Use to shampoo carpets (whole room or a spot). Carpet Cleaning: Add 2 capfuls to large carpet shampoo machines it will even take out red wine stains.
13. Use to wash walls and ceilings.
14. Use bubbles and sponge to shampoo vehicle interiors.
15. Cleans chandeliers and light fixtures.
16. Cleans china
17. Dissolve 1/2 a capful in water to wash your plant leaves, they will shine. Then pour into soil as a fertiliser.
18. Upholstery stains come out by rubbing with a damp cloth dipped in full strength bubble bath. Do not wet the sponge with water. Water may leave a stain, the bubble bath won’t. Upholstery Cleaner: Use 1 capful for a 24 oz spray bottle filled with water. Scrub with brush against nap. Let dry. Vacuum and allow it to dry.
19. Clean your jewellery – even costume jewellery.
20. Splatter grease, oil or butter on a good blouse? Put straight bubble bath on the spot, let sit a few minutes and wash. No spots!
21. Wash Venetian blinds.
22. Wash panelling – no rinsing, no streaks.
23. Clean your eye glasses.
24. Put some bubble bath and a bit of water in your potpourri burner.
25. Clean your painted or real wood cupboards.
26. Refill for liquid soap, mild on hands (add a touch of Skin So Soft Bath Oil).
27. Hair Shampoo.
28, Inside and outside the refrigerator – easy to wipe off and gets rid of odours.
29. Polishes all chrome household fixtures – because it’s alkali it won’t mark.
30. Cleans bathroom vanity and ceramic tiles – No water marks. Kitchen/Bathroom floor:
Add 1 capful to 2 gallons of water to mop floors. Add 1/2 capfuls extra for very soiled floors.
31. Toilet Bowl and Tanks: Add a capful to tank occasionally to help reduce build up.
32. Cleans combs and brushes – leaves no residue.
33. Add to the children’s paddling pool makes for great summer fun and keeps the pool and the kids clean too!!
34. Use in the garage to test tires or gas lines for leaks.
35. Add to cleaning water for aluminium or vinyl siding, – repels dust.
36. After you’ve washed stuffed toys with this stuff, you’ll hesitate to use anything else. Dry the toy inside a pillow case that has been knotted closed, and the toy comes out as close to new-looking as it will ever get.
37. Add baking soda to the bubble bath making a paste to create a slightly abrasive heavy duty cleaner.
38. Mop floors-cuts through many shoe marks (mix one capful with ½ sink of warm water).
39. Remove wax build up-use straight from bottle with scouring pad, wipe with dry towel.
40. Leaves fresh clean smell, from room to room different fragrances.
41. Leaves TV screen clean-no streaking-wipe with dry cloth.
42. Wash and clean cabinets in any room of home.
43. To get rid of snails — equal parts of water & bubble bath — spray on flowers –spray ONLY AROUND SOIL in edible garden areas.
44. Great for lawns. Fill plastic container with water and 1 or 2 ribs of Avon bubble bath then attach to garden hose and water lawn.
45. Excellent to water your flowers etc in the garden. Use the same as for your grass above.
46. Can be used as a baby shampoo.
47. Use as a bath or shower gel.
48. Use as face cleaner.
49. Mildew Remover: 1 capful to 24 oz. water. Cleans boat seats, bathtubs, showers, wall, etc.
50. Now that you’re all finished cleaning, here’s the best news: You can even use it to take a nice, relaxing bubble bath! (Helps cut down on the tub ring too.) Let Avon’s Bubble Bath do it all!
Delivery – at the checkout select direct delivery for courier delivery to your door in 3 to 5 days. Free delivery on orders over £30.00
Buy Avon Bubble Bath online ~ http://bit.ly/2WJjmQg
To join Avon Online please visit ~ https://www.cosmeticbeautyreps.co.uk
To buy Avon Online please visit ~ https://www.avon.uk.com/store/thelittlepinkbox
Jackie McAllister ~ Avon Independent Sales Leader