50 Great Uses for Avon Bubble Bath
If you’re looking for great value bubbles then stock up on your favourite scents with Avon bubble bath. Available in 1ltr and 500ml sizes and with new scents added regularly you’ll be hooked if you try them!!
Current scents are;
New Aloha ~ Whisk yourself away to the dreamy shores of a tropical island with our rich and luxurious Aloha Monoi Bubble Bath. This mild and gentle formula is dermatologically tested and will soothe your tired, aching muscles.
Goodbye Tension ~ Let your worries melt away with our Goodbye Tension Bubble Bath, and enjoy the relaxing spa scent of mandarin, lavender and musk. This mild and gentle formula is dermatologically tested and will soothe your tired, aching muscles.
Traditional Lemonade ~ Mild and gentle foaming bubbles to help soothe aching muscles. With the sweet scent of lemonade.
Lavender ~ Looking for ways to sleep better? Indulge yourself with a long soak in your tub using our Lavender Bubble Bath, a floral scent that’s proven to help you get a better night’s sleep. Here’s to sweeter dreams.
White Lily ~ Love the scent of white lilies? Then you’ll adore our floral White Lily Bubble Bath that brings your favourite bouquet to life through its blooming bubbles. Soft, gentle and long-lasting, it’s the bathroom essential you’ll love to use time and time again.
Jasmine ~ Refresh and relax your body with our exquisitely scented Jasmine Bubble Bath. A divine floral experience, this bubble bath brings together the aromas of jasmine petals, dewy magnolia and cashmere woods, leaving your skin soft, supple and smelling amazing.
Sensitive Rose Petals ~ Love sinking into to a sumptuous bubble bath, but worried about your sensitive skin? Thanks to our delicately scented Rose Petals Bubble Bath for Sensitive Skin super creamy formula, everyone can enjoy the luxurious, soft bubbles of this exquisitely scented soap.
Vanilla Caramel ~ Mild and gentle, delicately scented, rich foaming bubbles to help relax aching muscles.
Goodnight Sweetheart ~ Mild and gentle, luxurious foaming bubbles to help refresh the whole body. With the scent of bergamot, sandalwood and vanilla.
Opulent Orchard ~ Escape to an exotic garden with orchid and jasmine scented indulgent suds.
Apple Crumble ~ Fancy a sweet treat? Soak yourself in our limited-edition childhood memories collection of bubbles, featuring Apple Crumble Bubble Bath.
Bubblegum ~ Pop a pin in your stress with our super pink and seriously sweet limited-edition Bubble Gum Bubble Bath. Leaving your skin soft, supple and smelling like your favourite childhood treat - this is a bathroom must-have.
Fragrant Rose ~ With rose extracts.
Avon are bringing out new fragrances all the time so keep a lookout.
Buy online at: https://www.avon.uk.com/store/thelittlepinkbox
We all love a good soak with our favourite Avon bubble bath but did you know that there are many more reported uses as recommended by Avon customers.
Please note these are not endorsed by Avon or Cosmetic Beauty Representatives
MANY USES FOR AVON’S FANTASTIC BUBBLE BATH!
1. Zillions of bubbles that leave NO bath tub ring.
2. Does a beautiful job on washing cars, mobile homes, caravans, trailers and boats. Leaves a protective wax like coating – water marks wash off!
3. Laundry Detergent: Use one cupful on regular loads, 2 cupful's of washing greasy work clothes. You won’t need fabric softener.
4. Use for hand washing dedicates.
5. Pre-treatment for Laundry: Use your old spray and wash bottle. Mix 1/2 bubble bath and 1/2 water. Pre-treat stains with a spray. For set in stains, dab on directly, scrub stain with an old toothbrush, then wash. Great for ring around the collar and greasy work clothes.
6. Use to wash windows. Windshield Washer Solvent: Use when freezing temperatures are not a threat. 1 1/2 cupful's per gallon.
7. Use to wash outside of appliances to cut kitchen grease.
8. Use to wash floors (but not wax floors)
9. Sink-dish washing Soap: Your dishes will sparkle as well as your coffee pot, glasses and cook-wear
10. Use to give pets a bath (along with SSS).
11. Clean mirrors.
12. Use to shampoo carpets (whole room or a spot). Carpet Cleaning: Add 2 capfuls to large carpet shampoo machines it will even take out red wine stains.
13. Use to wash walls and ceilings.
14. Use bubbles and sponge to shampoo vehicle interiors.
15. Cleans chandeliers and light fixtures.
16. Cleans china
17. Dissolve 1/2 a cupful in water to wash your plant leaves, they will shine. Then pour into soil as a fertiliser.
18. Upholstery stains come out by rubbing with a damp cloth dipped in full strength bubble bath. Do not wet the sponge with water. Water may leave a stain, the bubble bath won’t. Upholstery Cleaner: Use 1 cupful for a 24 oz spray bottle filled with water. Scrub with brush against nap. Let dry. Vacuum and allow it to dry.
19. Clean your jewellery – even costume jewellery.
20. Splatter grease, oil or butter on a good blouse? Put straight bubble bath on the spot, let sit a few minutes and wash. No spots!
21. Wash Venetian blinds.
22. Wash panelling – no rinsing, no streaks.
23. Clean your eye glasses.
24. Put some bubble bath and a bit of water in your potpourri burner.
25. Clean your painted or real wood cupboards.
26. Refill for liquid soap, mild on hands (add a touch of Skin So Soft Bath Oil).
27. Hair Shampoo.